Self-help groups and self-organized initiatives that deal with social issues (including the numerous initiatives of the migrant self-organization) can receive financial support from the City of Munich. In the information event, the funding goals of the City of Munich will be presented and the funding guidelines will be explained. For migrant organizations, the conditions for the funding of mother-tongue offerings are also presented.
Topics of the event include:
- Who can apply for self-help funding?
- What can be funded in principle?
- How do the applications and the review of the applications take place?
- Who advises on the application process?
- What role does the self-help advisory board play in the review of applications?
- How is the use of the funds to be proven?
Registration at: E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org